The Financial Journey of a child does not start when they start earning; it kicks start when they start spending. It is usual for a school-going child to buy food from the canteen or demand toys from parents, knowing their worth is something that matters the most.
In our 32 session Finance Learners Beginners program, we take kids through various real-life financial situations and teach them via proven activities and techniques evolving to be wise financial decision-makers in those situations. We enlighten students to different concepts of finance with systematically framed modules in the curriculum.
All this enables them to make more informed financial decisions in their everyday lives.
To view, a similar program for classes 8th-10th click here
To view a similar program for classes 11th-12th click here
· To aid students in developing a comprehensive understanding of various Finance concepts through live interactive sessions.
· To support students know various practical aspects of personal finance management, business finance, financial technology, and the economy making them futuristic money managers.
· Assist students to blossom as rational decision-makers.
· Help students build a solid financial foundation making them well equipped to make smart financial choices and become financially stable.
The program comprises five engaging modules focusing on a variety of financial topics.
· Starting the journey with the basic rooted understanding of Money, associated needs and wants, budgeting, and prominence of expense diary.
· Making steps in the direction for saving and investments, risk profile identification, and avenues.
· Imbibing the urgency of financial discipline an individual's life
· Understanding the credit and loans in detail
· Learning numerous business terminologies - Assets, Liabilities, Profits, Income, Expenses, and their respective classifications.
· Stepping the ladder of financial statements by assisting them in preparing Cash Flow statements, Balance Sheet and Income statements.
· Practically enabling them to check their bank statements.
· Understanding the need for business finance and various sources - Debt and Equity.
· Tapping multiple investment avenues - shares, mutual funds, bonds.
· Understanding the stock market and Performance analysis.
· Understanding safe investments
· Understanding Taxes and Its purpose; Classification of Taxes
· Indirect Tax - GST
· Concept of Export, Import, Trade and Trade War, Exchange Rates
· Currency, Black Money, Demonetization
· Simplifying the presence of Financial Institutions
· Diving deeper into Retail Payments, Do's and Don’t; Using ATM
· Knowing about insurance and related concepts
· Being aware of Digital Frauds
· Laying a foundation of literate investor - Inflation, Real Return, and Nominal Return
Through Live and Interactive Digital sessions, learn how to earn from the comfort of your home.
Get 24*7 access to Mentors via dedicated WhatsApp groups to clear doubts and ask questions.
This skill gets developed through regular news articles shared by mentors in the group. It helps in practically applying the learned concepts.
After systematic evaluation, a recognized certification is provided on completion of the whole course.
Schedule for the classes framed according to the enrolled student's availability. Also, a beforehand discussion is conducted with respective parents before and after every session.
Topics taught in class with enormously interactive activities analyzing the level of compression of the student.
Learning enabled with high-quality presentations with interactive characters.
To Enroll Click here
Will be announced soon!
Students have to clear a certification exam at the end of the program to become Certified Finance Beginners (Part 1). The certificate becomes a CV point later on in students’ academic as well as professional life, showing the focus and directional approach of students from the beginning.
Cerebro Kids is an IIT-IIM alumni Ed-Tech initiative that has a vision to make students financially literate, by exposing them to various real-life financial concepts like financial decision -making, taxes, saving and investments etc. from an early age. Our interactive curriculum, activities, workshops and simulations helps one to understand and better prepared for the real world challenges.
Phone: +91 7717553426
Address:Cerebro Kids H-173, Jalvayu Towers, Sec-56 Gurgaon, Haryana 122022